Saturday Good Market
The Saturday Good Market happens from 9 am to 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for April 6th is below.
🚩Please note: Saturday Good Market event will be closed on 13th of April for the New Year holidays. The market will be open again on 20th April.
EVENTS | How to have a noiseless, pollution free and eco-friendly new year
9am - 5pm
* Join ECO-V under the nuga tree for an interactive awareness session and learn how to use pollution-free wrapping, learn the harmful impacts of processed food and the harmful impacts of fire crackers on animals.
* Visit Stand By Me under the nuga tree and learn more about the advocacy and community service organization that aims to create a country free from any form of harassment.
* Check out Ayubo Life in stall A5 and learn more about their mobile app that aims to bring healthcare online by making it easier for busy people to incorporate wellness into their daily lives.
* The Better Tomorrow Movement in stall B3 equips young people with the tools to create, execute, and scale impactful social projects through free interactive training programs.
* Tails of Freedom in stall F3 is back again this Saturday with a range of donated items. All proceeds will be donated towards the hospital bills of their rescues.
* Umandawa in stall A12 will be serving up fresh tomato juice
* Visit Kavuma Aryu in stall B8 to pre order your new year kavili and enjoy up to 15 % discount (conditions apply).
* Visit Ceylon Herbal in stall B3 and shop their latest handmade cinnamon incense sticks and cinnamon green tea with lime flavored iced tea.
* Stock up on woven, reed and cane baskets and containers for storing new year sweets from Athkam Roo in stall B9
* Buy two bottles and get one free when you visit Wild Rabbits in stall B1
* Get your hands on special avurudu-themed bath and body gift packs available at 10% off from ShifAid in stall E3
* Grab a bite of mushroom bahn or vegetarian bahn from Yattir in stall D3
* This New Year Season give the Kids a special all attractive wooden toy of great play and educational value. Special Discount of 10% for sales over Rs1000/- Play table with toys to keep the little ones entertained while you shop. Kingdom Toys Stall A2.
From Kingdom Toys (Wood 4 Kidz) in stall A2
* Enjoy special avurudu hampers by Saaraketha in stall F 5&6
GOOD MARKET BATTARAMULLA
Good Market Battaramulla is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137, Pannipitiya Road.
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
This week’s deliveries include…
* Protein blast, almond cranberry crunch and mega omega from Powerup365
* Mango chutney from Gihan's Chutney
* Coconut cream, flour, original, teriyaki and garlic aminos and vegan yogurt from Ceylon Coconut Company
* Kodo & foxtail millet, quinoa and amaranth seeds from Thulsi Superseeds
* Kochchi, tomato and soy sauce from JR Premium
* Eggplant & onion sottolio, tomato and pesto sauce from Dolce Italia
* Spiced chai, broken orange pekoe, lemongrass tea and pan roasted beans from Amba Estate
* Guarana and stevia powder from Cayambe Lanka
* Dried papaya, mango, ripe jackfruit, young jackfruit and pineapple from Eliya
* King coconut hair oil, sandalwood soap and charcoal toothpaste from Lina
GOOD MARKET REID AVENUE
Good Market Reid Avenue is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm across from the Colombo Racecourse in the Lakpahana Courtyard. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, natural food, body, home, and garden products. The community deli has smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, hoppers, baked goods, and ready-to-eat meals and snacks from Good Market food vendors. This week’s deliveries include…
* Kithul treacle from Yaka Products
* Red kidney beans, cannellini beans and whole peeled tomatoes from OrganicoGuru
* Lime pickle, ambarella chutney, tamarind chutney, lime & date chutney and naminan chutney from Yummy Goodness
* Vanilla pod, vanilla extract and vanilla paste from Ceylon Vanilla Company
* Green gram whole, red pea whole, white pea split, white sesame seeds and kithul jaggery from Raja Gedara
* Plain, cacao, cinnamon, pineapple and ginger coconut spreads from Greenfield Farm Organic Life
* Relax, focus, balance, calm, energy and refresh natural inhalers from AromaStick
* Anti aging cream, coconut body cream, veralu dry shampoo, anti acne & pimple cream and nikira hair oil from Sepra Natural
* Original and peanut butter granola from 3×3 Granola
* Cinnamon drink, soursop, mixed fruit, mango and pineapple organic juices from Govi Aruna
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.