Saturday Good Market
UPDATE: The Saturday Good Market will now take place between 9 am and 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for February 16th is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
* NEW: Say hello to Vida Organic in stall B9 serving up organic certified king coconut water, dried fruit, fruit purees, and bottled fruit.
* NEW: Find Women.lk under the nuga tree and learn about their not-for-profit initiative that provides economic opportunities for rural women in Sri Lanka.
* NEW: Visit Mehendi By Tasneem in stall E9 and get yourself a temporary mehndi tattoo made from all natural ingredients
* NEW: Say hello to Dear Plant in stall E7 who offer cactus and other air purifying plants that are easy to grow at home.
* NEW: MaxKnives in stall B5 specializes in handcrafted knives. Each piece is custom made in their workshop in southern Sri Lanka from natural, sustainably sourced materials.
* Disna Foods in stall C6 will be serving up new delicious vegetable soup at 2pm
* Visit Cellulose Jewelry in stall E2 and shop their range of jewelry containers, vases, trays, and bangles made using paper.
Good Market Battaramulla
Good Market Battaramulla is now open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137 Pannipitiya Road. Stop by and check it out!
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
This week’s deliveries include…
* NEW: Oven dried cashews from Golden Cashew
* Sultanas from OrganicoGuru
* Coconut milk from Greenfield Organic Life
* Bread fruit in brine and polos in brine from Araliya foods
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.