SATURDAY GOOD MARKET
The Saturday Good Market happens from 9 am to 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for February 23rd is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
10.30 am - 1pm Embark Adoption Day 🐶
Looking for a new playmate? Embark Adoption Day is happening at the Saturday Good Market at the Colombo Racecourse this week from 10:30 am to 1 pm.
* NEW: Say hello to Kenko 1st in stall D8 and stock up on your weeks supply of fresh organically grown fruits and vegetables.
* Visit Wild Rabbits in stall E10 and taste their natural vegetable spreads made without any added sugar, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
* Visit Wanakaset in stall D6 and learn about their dynamic and ecologically based natural resource management system that provide an abundance of food and services for humans and wildlife.
* Find Array in stall E9 with two new products: coconut flour tortillas and natural deodorant made with essential oils. They are also offering 20% off on natural spreads.
* Stop by Secret Garden in stall E9 and take home an air purifying plant or hybrid succulent plant.
* SLYCAN Trust will be holding an awareness session in stall F1 on elephants and hakka patas by displaying artwork completed by children from a rural village with high incidence of human-elephant conflict.
* Buy 5 coconuts and get 1 free when you visit Bee Green in stall D4
* Visit House of Lonali in stall E4 and enjoy 10-20% off on all shoes
* Visit Eyecatching in stall B8 or grab a copy of the February issue of 'GO' Magazine to read the full story behind Eyecatching.
GOOD MARKET BATTARAMULLA
Good Market Battaramulla is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137, Pannipitiya Road.
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
This week’s deliveries include…
* NEW: Veralu dry shampoo, Nikira hair oil, Ligo body cream, and Avaa anti-acne cream from Sepra Naturals
* White sesame seeds from Raja Gedara
* Black coffee with ginger, cardamom and coriander from Ceylon Herbal Coffee
* Kithul syrup coconut chips from Don Coco
* Peanut oil from Ma's
* Fuller earth facial pack from Iris Garden
* Coconut cream from Ceylon Coconut Company
* Thebu and Gotukola powder from Cino Ceylon
* Point Pedro vadai and pakoda from Northern Palmyrah
* Oven dried and deviled cashews from Golden Cashews
* Peanuts from Jayadi
* Eco-Friendly toilet paper from Jetwing
GOOD MARKET REID AVENUE
Good Market Reid Avenue is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm across from the Colombo Racecourse in the Lakpahana Courtyard. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, natural food, body, home, and garden products. The community deli has smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, hoppers, baked goods, and ready-to-eat meals and snacks from Good Market food vendors. This week’s deliveries include…
* NEW : Vanilla flavoured yogurt from Baby Valentina
* Coconut vinegar from Coconut Miracle
* Virgin coconut oil, dried watermelon and dried banana from Govi Aruna
* Devilled peanuts from Little t's
* Dried sultanas and prunes from OrganicoGuru
* Pecans, Goji berries and black himalayan salt from What on earth
* Suwendhel, Kaluheenati, Kuruluthuda and Pachchaperumal from Saaraketha
* Sea salt from Saviya
* Steel cut oats, oat flour, rolled oats and instant oats from Oateo Organic
* Chili fried ambarella from Larich
* Dark arabica ground, espresso whole bean & pure arabica whole bean coffee from Hansa Ceylon
* Cashew crumbles from Hope cookies
* Fire starter chili sauce from Life Foods
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.