SATURDAY GOOD MARKET
UPDATE: The Saturday Good Market will now take place between 9 am and 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for February 2nd is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
10.00 am Good Market Kids
Ishara School of Hobby Crafts will be hosting a craft workshop for kids.
3.00pm Good Market Kids Eco-V will be hosting a Nature Kids program under the Nuga Tree to connect children and young people with nature.
* NEW: Visit Elle's Treasures at Stall E10 and shop second-hand clothing, books, and accessories guilt-free at reasonable prices.
* NEW: Say hello to Elephant Jazz under the nuga tree this Saturday and purchase some of their merchandise which help raise awareness and support the Centre for Conservation and Research for elephants.
* NEW: Visit Fresh Harvest in Stall D1 and learn about their sustainably sourced premium seafood.
* Visit Athkam Roo at stall B9 and check out their latest woven cylinder containers. Athkam Roo produces household items made from traditional and natural materials.
* Get your hands on Pedal's latest handmade footwear and support the local handloom industry (Stall B5).
* Visit Wax Craqqs in Stall E7 and shop their contemporary batiks products that are perfect for a day out at the beach.
* Ceylan Vie in Stall B3 has natural heart soaps of different colors for your early Valentine's gifts!
* Visit Shifa Natural in Stall E3 and get a Dragam 40g bottle for the price of 30g (10g free) and learn more about their new weight loss program - SNUFLoss
GOOD MARKET BATTARAMULLA
Good Market Battaramulla is now open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137 Pannipitiya Road. Stop by and check it out!
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
This week’s deliveries include…
* Protein blast, Almond cranberry crunch and Mega omega from Powerup 365
* Coconut flour and coconut cream from Ceylon coconut company
* Organic pasta sauce from Ma's
* Organic dried fruit and juices from Eliya
* Greek yogurt from AERI
* Plain yogurt from Renusha
* Point Pedro vadai chips from Northern Palmyrah
* Sandalwood soap and charcoal toothpaste from Lina
* Kithul treacle from Kimbula Kithul
GOOD MARKET REID AVENUE
Good Market Reid Avenue is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm across from the Colombo Racecourse in the Lakpahana Courtyard. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, natural food, body, home, and garden products. The community deli has smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, hoppers, baked goods, and ready-to-eat meals and snacks from Good Market food vendors. This week’s deliveries include…
BACK IN STOCK:
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.