SATURDAY GOOD MARKET
UPDATE: The Saturday Good Market will now take place between 9 am and 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for February 9th is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
10.00 am Good Market Kids
Bring your little ones along for an interactive crafts workshop with the Good Market team!
* NEW: Check out Eliya in stall A11 and try their range of natural fruit juice with king coconut water, dehydrated organic fruits and vegetables.
* NEW: Bee Green in stall D4 for organic fresh fruits and vegetables
* NEW: Give a warm welcome to Peekoh in stall D10 who specialize in small-batch, hand-blended teas sourced from fair trade and environmentally certified tea gardens
* NEW: Check out Janolan Nature in Stall E7, and have a taste of their new Aloe Vera ready to eat jelly full of natural vitamins & minerals. Try it as a dessert or mix it with salads to enjoy.
* Visit House of Lonali at Stall B4 and enjoy 10 - 20% off of your favorite upcycled accessories including shoes, bags and books.
GOOD MARKET BATTARAMULLA
Good Market Battaramulla is now open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137 Pannipitiya Road. Stop by and check it out!
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
This week’s deliveries include…
* NEW: Pumpkin and garlic, bitter gourd with drumstick leaves, beetroot with kochchi, carrot with spice, pumpkin with peanuts from Wild Rabbits
BACK IN STOCK:
* Vegetarian pol sambol, pollos curry and seeni sambol from Araliya Natural
* Snake gourd, carrot and green beans from Kenko 1st
* Pakoda, sugar candy, bee's honey and Point Pedro vadai from Northern Palmyrah
* Rulang cake and Thala bola from Raja Gedara
* White quinoa from OrganicoGuru
* Coconut crumbles and cashew crumbles from Hope cookies
* Goraka, mustard powder, fenugreek and crushed chilli from Shiro Products
* Cardamom dispenser from Greenfield organic life
GOOD MARKET REID AVENUE
Good Market Reid Avenue is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm across from the Colombo Racecourse in the Lakpahana Courtyard. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, natural food, body, home, and garden products. The community deli has smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, hoppers, baked goods, and ready-to-eat meals and snacks from Good Market food vendors. This week’s deliveries include…
* Dried spicy pineapple and dried spicy mango from Green valley essentials
* Activated charcoal powder from Shifa Natural
* Coconut aminos from Coconut miracle
* Sun dried tomato in basil and olive oil marinade + sun dried beetroot in a coriander and tamarind marinade from Rangala House
* Almond butter from Soul Food
* Almond milk from Organico Guru
* Apple cider vinegar from Finch Trading
* Reusable cotton grocery bags from Cally
* Bee honey from Northern palmyrah
* Beetroot from Green house agro farm
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.