Saturday Good Market
The Saturday Good Market is open from 10 am to 6 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for January 12th is below.
10 am - 11 am Good Market Kids
Kids of all ages are invited to meet at the Information Stall for a session of fun and interactive learning and play.
10 am - 6 pm Colombo Meditation
Visit the Colombo Meditation team under the nuga tree to learn more about their programs and community.
* NEW: Oateo will be in stall E3 with their line of organic certified rolled oats, instant oats, steel cut oats, and oat flour. Their oat products are fresh and locally milled. Come taste the difference.
* NEW: Ishara School of Hobby Crafts is offering upcycling workshops for kids and adults in stall E9. Bring waste materials from home and create something wonderful.
* NEW: Pink Bug will have furniture, storage containers, and housewares made from natural, environmentally responsible materials in stall E4.
* Innocent Foods is launching their new Peri Peri Hummus in stall B6.
* Soul Food is back in stall D6 with some special offers for the new year. Buy 4 vegan protein shakes and get the 5th one free or buy 5 Black Magic charcoal lemon-aid and get the 6th for free.
* Saaraketha is offering a 10% discount on fresh organic certified broccoli, cauliflower, red, yellow, and green bell peppers, red cabbage, wild bee honey, and heirloom rice in stall F3-4.
* Elysian Eunoia will have their unique wire jewelry and artwork in stall A10.
* Eyecatching is back at the Saturday Good Market. You can find their wooden tableware, decor, and accessories in stall B2 or across the street at Pendi.
* AthkamRoo has handwoven reed boxes and much more in stall B9.
Good Market Shop
Good Market will be open in Battaramulla from January 17th. Stop by 137 Pannipitiya Road, Battaramulla for the soft opening and show your support for the Good Market community!
The new location will be open the same hours as Reid Avenue (every day from 8 am to 8 pm) and has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with friends and family.
The Good Market organic and natural food shop operates as a not-for-profit social enterprise and has products from more than 120 Good Market approved vendors. This week’s deliveries include...
* Kolapath compostable bowls, plates, and containers from Green Choice Lanka
BACK IN STOCK
* Ginger Lime Tonic, Rose Hibiscus Infusion, Lime Crush, and Lemon Iced Tea from SOZO
* Almond milk, vegan protein shakes, vanilla and chocolate cashew pudding from Soul Food
* Hydroponic mixed salad greens and arugula from Lanka Salad Company
* Diatomaceous earth and activated charcoal powder from Shifa Natural
* Himalayan pink rock salt and black rock salt from What on Earth
* Reusable cotton shopping bags from Cally
* Organic red wine vinegar and balsamic vinegar from OrganicoGuru
* Natural ice cream and vegan sorbets from Carino
* PGS verified free range chicken from Amiron Farm
* Organic certified rolled oats and oat flour from Oateo
* Matcha and spirulina powder from Vitawell
* Bee honey, buttermilk chili, and Maldivian dried fish from Northern Palmyrah
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.