Good Market Battaramulla
Good Market Battaramulla is now open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137 Pannipitiya Road. Stop by and check it out!
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
Saturday Good Market
The Saturday Good Market happens from 10 am to 6 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for January 19th is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
10 am - 11 am Good Market Kids
Kids of all ages are invited to meet at the Information Stall for a session of fun and interactive learning and play. This week's program is organized by ECO-V and Sustainablee.
2 pm - 5 pm Vegan Sri Lanka Film Screening
* NEW: Sustainablee will be joining ECO-V under the nuga tree this week to help with conscious consumption awareness programs and to offer upcycled and sustainable products from local enterprises.
* NEW: Wanakaset will be in stall C5. Stop by to learn more about opportunities to visit their 20-acre forest garden restoration retreat near Kitulgala. They welcome people who are trying to shift to more ecological ways of living. Wanakaset is an ideal retreat space for artists, writers, and naturalists.
* NEW: Visit XMedz Lanka in stall E8 to learn more about their premium CBD hemp oil. Their product range is organically grown in Colorado and approved by the Department of Ayurveda.
* Saaraketha has special discounts on organic certified fresh fruits, vegetables, rice and more in stall F4 and F5. Call +94 768216362 for more information or to place an order.
* Cino Ceylon is introducing a new natural air freshener for vehicles that’s made with local cinnamon essential oil. Visit them in stall B9.
* Ishara School of Hobby Crafts is offering workshops in stall E8 to help people create a cushion from scrap fabric. Stop by and learn more about their upcycling projects and classes.
* AthkamRoo has woven bags for wedding cake and gifts in stall B9. Talk to them about customized orders.
Good Market Reid Avenue
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.