Saturday Good Market
The Saturday Good Market happens from 10 am to 6 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for January 26th is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
10.30 am Good Market Kids
Kids of all ages are invited to Innocent Foods at Stall B6 for an interactive cooking session to learn how to make flatbread and tips on how to eat healthy.
10.30 am - 1pm: Embark adoption day
Looking for a new playmate? Embark Adoption Day is happening at the Saturday Good Market at the Colombo Racecourse this week from 10:30 am to 1 pm.
* NEW Vendor Peekoh will be in stall C8. Come taste their hand-blended teas sourced from fair trade and environmentally certified tea gardens.
* NEW: Nibbana collection of sign boards by Eyecatching at Stall B1. Eyecatching provides natural wood alternatives and thereby reduce energy use, resource use, and waste for their products.
* Disna Foods is having special offers for breakfast and lunch in stall C5. Stop by and taste their traditional, healthy village food.
* Homemade creamy chocolate ice cream from Fruitful. Go and check out their natural ice creams and popsicles made from organically grown fruits, vegetables and local ingredients (Stall B11).
* Find your favourite succulents at Secret Garden (Stall B1). Secret Garden use traditional breeding techniques to develop a unique line of hybrid succulent plants and use pots made from natural and recycled materials.
* Visit XMedz Lanka at stall E9 and get a free copy of the book 'Chronic Relief' with every purchase of their premium CBD hemp oil.
* Saduni Batiks won the 2018 Presidential Award for their designs. Visit Stall B6 this week to see their full collection.
Good Market Battaramulla
Good Market Battaramulla is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137, Pannipitiya Road.
GOOD MARKET REID AVENUE
Good Market Reid Avenue is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm across from the Colombo Racecourse in the Lakpahana Courtyard. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, natural food, body, home, and garden products. The community deli has smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, hoppers, baked goods, and ready-to-eat meals and snacks from Good Market food vendors. This week’s deliveries include…
* NEW: Organic banana flour and dried spicy mango & pineapple from Green Valley Essentials
* Himalayan Black Salt from What on Earth
* Homemade tomato sauce from Dolce Italia
* Acai, Maca, Matcha, and Spirulina from Vitawell
* Plain Yoghurt from Baby Valentina
* Eggs from Malpotha Farms
* Cinnamon leaf essential oil from Moonshadow
* Black magic peel off face mask from Aurelia soapworks
* Flax seeds from Thulsi superseeds
* Garlic and ginger minced from Larich
* Colombo guide map from iDiscover
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.