Saturday Good Market
The Saturday Good Market happens from 9 am to 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for Juy 6th is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
* NEW: Dottie’s has a wide range of scones, rhubarb jam, raspberry jam, spicy tomato chutney, and iced pink tea in stall A8.
* NEW: The Clay House has natural clay water filters and dispensers, wind chimes, oil lamps, bird houses, wedding boxes, and wee bissa ornaments in stall B3.
* Hatton National Bank is promoting their savings account options, including Salary Smart, HNB You, HNB Fit, and HNB Savings Plus under the nuga tree. They are also bringing their mobile ATM to the Saturday Good Market from 9 am to 5 pm.
* AthkamRoo has woven hand bags and baskets made from reed and other natural materials in stall B2.
* The Ceylon Soap Company is offering free gift boxing for purchases of three bars or more in stall B7.
* Lina by Buluwala Herbals is bringing their full range of soaps, scrubs, and other natural personal care products to stall C3.
* Dunvila Sustainables has pure jungle bee honey and organic PGS heirloom rice in stall E2.
Sunday Event at Good Market Battaramulla
Not sure how to use all of the local and natural products at the Good Market shop? Want recipes for tanahal, coconut flour, and other specialty items?
Good Market Battaramulla is organizing a special event at the Riyasakwala space (137 Pannipitiya Road) on Sunday, July 7th from 9 am to 4 pm. There will be cooking demonstrations, food samples, recipe sharing, kids programs, and more. Stop by and check it out.
Good market Battaramulla
Good Market Battaramulla is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137 Pannipitiya Road. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, and natural food, body, home, and garden products. Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. This week’s deliveries include…
* Point Pedro vadai, pakoda, thalaguli sesame sweets, ghee, mustard oil, sesame oil, buttermilk chili, and Maldivian fish from Northern Palmyrah
* Lunu miris, katta sambol, and seeni sambol from Araliya Foods
* Achcharu drink, raspberry hibiscus, passion narang, pani dodang sea salt, ginger lime tonic, and lime crush from SOZO
* Garlic powder, ginger powder, and curry leaf powder from Radha Lanka
* Natural tomato sauce, kochchi chili sauce, soy sauce, and coconut aminos from JR Premium
* Bamboo straws, stainless steel straws, straw pouches, and straw cleaners from Eco Kade
* Roasted coffee with ginger, cardamom and coriander from Ceylon Herbal Coffee
* Coir seedling pouches, soil substrata, slow-release natural fertilizer granules, and all purpose liquid fertilizer from Eco Greeners
Good Market Reid Avenue
Good Market Reid Avenue is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm across from the Colombo Racecourse in the Lakpahana Courtyard. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, and natural food, body, and home products. The community deli has smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, hoppers, baked goods, and ready-to-eat meals and snacks from Good Market food vendors. This week’s deliveries include…
* Kithul salted coconut chips from Don Coco
* Organic certified cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and black pepper from Ma's Kitchen
* Northern Province peanut oil from New Beginnings by Ma's Kitchen
* Braggs organic apple cider vinegar and nutritional yeast from Finch Organic Health & Living
* Organic PGS white cowpea, green gram, red cowpea, kollu, and sesame seeds from Raja Gedara
* Free range PGS eggs from Amiron Farms and Malpotha Farms
* Organic certified string hopper flour with moringa, cinnamon drink, mango juice, mixed fruit juice and pineapple juice from Govi Aruna
* Organic certified oat flour, instant oats, and rolled oats from Oateo Organic
* Curd and plain yogurt from Renusha
* Gluten-free buckwheat spiral pasta and rice and corn penne pasta and organic certified soy milk and almond milk from OrganicoGuru
* Citrus summer spray, liquid dishwash, and all purpose cleaner from Kemara
* Coconut body butter, sandalwood soap, charcoal toothpaste, and king coconut hair oil from Lina
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.