saturday good market
The Saturday Good Market happens from 9 am to 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for June 1st is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
EVENTS | Business Clinic (FREE)
9:30 am to 1:30 pm
Learn the basics of business with Lanka Social Ventures business clinic in stall F6-8. Their experts will ready to discuss business governance, branding, promotion, product design, access to finance, and much more!
* Visit Deen the Bookman in stall A1 for charming collectors items at an excellent value price
* Pamper yourself to a shiatsu acupressure massage by trained visually impaired therapists at Thusare Talking Hands in stall A11
* Head to Yattir in stall D1 for some Bahn-bun deliciousness
* Looking for sustainable products to complement a zero waste lifestyle? Visit Ocean Intact in stall D8 and Sustainablee in stall F1
* Shop the latest reed box from Athkam Roo in stall B7
GOOD MARKET BATTARAMULLA
Good Market Battaramulla is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137, Pannipitiya Road.
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
This week’s deliveries include…
* Pakoda, sesame thalaguli, Point Pedro vadai, palmyrah jaggery, sugar candy and ghee from Northern Palmyrah
* Spicy hummus, classic hummus and garlic chips from Innocent Foods
* Bread and butter, onion pickle, chili pickle and cucumber dill pickle by All About Pickles
* Gherkin pickles and dried watermelon from Govi Aruna
* Masala tea mix from Dulce Vi
* Cinnamon toothpicks, thebu powder, gotukola powder and nelli amla fruit tea from Cino Ceylon
* Calm, refresh, energy, relax, balance and focus inhalers from AromaStick
* Radha Lanka mediseed and shape up energy drink
GOOD MARKET REID AVENUE
Good Market Reid Avenue is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm across from the Colombo Racecourse in the Lakpahana Courtyard. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, natural food, body, home, and garden products. The community deli has smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, hoppers, baked goods, and ready-to-eat meals and snacks from Good Market food vendors. This week’s deliveries include…
* Plain yogurt and curd from Renusha
* Turmeric, spice one, pineapple cardamom, classic belimal kombucha and green tea jun Laa Dhalu
* Original granola and peanut butter granola 3 × 3 Granola
* Black coffee with ginger, cardamom and coriander from Ceylon Herbal Coffee
* Greenfield Organic Life organic certified coconut sugar, moringa powder, cacao powder, banana snack bar, earl grey tea, minty green tea, ginger tea and coconut spreads
* Raja Gedara red rice flour, white rice flour, kithul jaggery, rulang sweet, thala guli, thala kerali, red pea, white pea, kollu and white sesame seeds
* Green Valley Essentials banana flour, dried spicy pineapple and dried spicy mango
* Sam Sarvaposha organic PGS certified suwandhel, pachchaperumal, kaluheenati, kuruluthuda and ran kahawanu
* Lavender pouch, fruit yogurt, plain yogurt, plain kefir and mango kefir from Senani
* Ice cream and sorbet from Carino
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.