SATURDAY GOOD MARKET
The Saturday Good Market happens from 9 am to 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for March 9th is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
* NEW: Give a warm welcome to Sepra Natural in stall B9 and shop their range of natural skin care, hair care, and pain relief products based on ancient herbal knowledge
* Visit Kanchi Crafts in stall B10 to see their handmade jewelry and home items made from coconut shells, seashells, and wood
* Visit Athkam Roo in stall B12 and shop their new 5x5x5 cane containers
* Visit Bee Green in stall D4 and enjoy their new reduced prices for coconuts
* Visit Houseful in stall F1 and learn more about their products made by refurbishing old furniture and wood interiors.
* Visit Fruitful in stall B11 and beat the heat with their popsicles and ice creams made using organic fruits
GOOD MARKET BATTARAMULLA
Good Market Battaramulla is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137, Pannipitiya Road.
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
This week’s deliveries include…
* Vegetable pasta sauce from Organico Guru
* Sinhala achcharu from Araliya Foods
* Deodorant crystals from Moonshadow
* Energy, Focus and Refresh inhalers from Aromastick
* Flaxseed flour from Thulsi Superseeds
* Soil substrata, coir pouches and all purpose liquid fertilizer from Eco Greeners
* Dill pickles, Pickled onion and Bread & Butter pickles from All about pickles
* Hathawariya congee, murunga congee, kurakkan congee and katupila congee from Radha Lanka
* Natural Mosquito repellent spray and Natural Mosquito repellent balm from Mosquito Stop
* King coconut hair oil from Lina
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.