Saturday Good Market
The Saturday Good Market happens from 9 am to 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for May 25th is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
Book Drive 8 am - 5 pm
The Rotaract Club of the University of Colombo Law faculty will be hosting a book drive under the nuga tree for their project, 'Pages with Love' - an annual book donation to donate books for students in the Badulla region.
Coping with Mindfulness 9am - 5pm
Join Deebika under the nuga tree for a guided meditation and exercises to stimulate the five senses of our body.
* Visit Athkam Roo in stall B4 and shop their latest collection of bags
* Shop the latest footwear collection by Pedals in stall B8
* Soul Food in stall D7 is giving 10% off on total bills above Rs. 5,000
* Get your breakfast fix of delicious sourdough breads and pastry when you visit Baker's Choice in stall F1
* Treat yourself to traditional and organic rice and curry at Jeewa's in stall C8&7
GOOD MARKET BATTARAMULLA
Good Market Battaramulla is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137, Pannipitiya Road.
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
This week’s deliveries include…
* Almond, pistachio, pecan, pine nuts, walnuts and dried goji berries from What On Earth
* Energise with cacao, peace with hibiscus, digest with Indian gooseberry, cleanse with turmeric organic certified herbal tea from Greenfield Organic Life
* Papaya passion vanilla jam, mango ginger jam, mustard cream, pan roasted beans and lemongrass tea from Amba Estate
* Kithul treacle from Kimbula Kithul
* White quinoa, mixed quinoa, soy milk and almond milk from Organico Guru
* Chili flakes, turmeric powder and vegetable masala mix from Mantra Life
* Stevia powder and stevia extract from Cayambe Lanka
* Pakoda, Point Pedro vadai, sesame thala guli, mustard oil, maldivian fish and ghee from Northern Palmyrah
* Rulang, thala bola, thalaguli, thala kerali and sweet peanuts from Raja Gedara
* Dried peppermint and sweet basil herbs from Haritha Herbs
GOOD MARKET REID AVENUE
Good Market Reid Avenue is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm across from the Colombo Racecourse in the Lakpahana Courtyard. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, natural food, body, home, and garden products. The community deli has smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, hoppers, baked goods, and ready-to-eat meals and snacks from Good Market food vendors. This week’s deliveries include…
* NEW: floor cleaner, window cleaner and multi surface cleaner from Cinnasol
* NEW: nutritional yeast from from Finch Trading
* NEW: coconut milk and rosemary shampoo bar from Moonshadow
* Coconut crumbles and cashew crumbles from Hope Cookies
* Bamboo straws, straw cleaners, bamboo toothbrush and straw travel pouch from Eco Kade
* Reusable shopping bags from Cally
* Greek yogurt from Aeri
* Crystal deodorant from Sustainablee
* Thebu powder, gotukola powder and cinnamon toothpicks from Cino Ceylon
* Handella, tuna cubes, calamari rings and prawns peeled from Fresh Harvest
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.