SATURDAY GOOD MARKET
The Saturday Good Market happens from 9 am to 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for May 4th is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
🚩 Please note: Good Market will organize a special security plan from this week onwards.
EVENTS: Awareness programme and counselling by RealLife
9am - 5pm
Visit 'Re-Build the Minds' by RealLife under the nuga tree and join their awareness programs that provides psychological support services, counseling, mentoring and capacity development.
* Visit Athkam Roo in stall B8 for the best of woven, reed and cane household items.
* Get your weekly dose of organic produce from Saaraketha in stall F2&3
* Deen the Bookman is back in stall A1 with new collectibles for your weekly dose of quality reads and affordable second-hand books
GOOD MARKET BATTARAMULLA
Good Market Battaramulla is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137, Pannipitiya Road.
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
This week’s deliveries include…
* Coconut cream, coconut flour, coconut sugar & original, teriyaki and garlic aminos from Ceylon Coconut Company
* Bees honey and cinnamon with bee honey from Dunvila Sustainables
* Liquid fertilizer, granular fertilizer, soil substrata and coir pouches from Eco Greeners
* Lime pickle, surinam cherry jam, papaya chutney, narang marmalade, katu lovi jam and mulberry jam from Yummy Goodness
* Indulgence coffee, smooth medium coffee and espresso roasted coffees tins and bags from Soul Coffee
* Almond butter, cashew butter and peanut butter from Soul Food
* Chicken and free-range eggs from Amiron Farms
* Sea salt from Saviya Cooperative
* Goraka, crushed pepper, ginger powder, mace, mustard powder, cumin seed, fenugreek and fennel seeds from Shiro Products
* Polos in brine, polos mallum in brine, breadfruit in brine, banana blossom, tamarind paste, jaffna lime pickle and ambarella curry from Araliya Curry
GOOD MARKET REID AVENUE
Good Market Reid Avenue is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm across from the Colombo Racecourse in the Lakpahana Courtyard. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, natural food, body, home, and garden products. The community deli has smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, hoppers, baked goods, and ready-to-eat meals and snacks from Good Market food vendors. This week’s deliveries include…
* NEW: Peanut cacao, ashwagandha powder, lavender deodorant and roti tortila from Array
* NEW: Deviled, oven dried and cooking cashews from Golden Cashew
* NEW: Roasted peanuts, meneri, thanahal and rice flakes from Jayadi
* Minty hummus, beety hummus, classic hummus and baked garlic bites from Innocent Foods
* Pine nuts, macadamia, pistachio, pecan nuts and dried goji berries from What on Earth
* Mixed nuts, almonds and olive oil from Jordan River
* Meatless vegetarian burgers, meatless vegetarian sausages and vegetarian hot dog sausages from Be Veg
* Paneer, natural cheddar and butter from Lili Dairy
* Cleanse with turmeric tea, peace with hibiscus tea, green mint tea, vanilla tea, lemongrass & ginger tea from Greenfield Organic Life
* Soy sauce, coconut aminos, kochchi sauce and tomato sauce from JR Premium
* Kithul treacle from Kimbula Kithul
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.