saturday Good market
The Saturday Good Market happens from 9 am to 5 pm (rain or shine!) in the nuga tree car park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout for June 8th is below. You can also find it in the weekly blog post.
* NEW: Give a warm welcome to Ceysalt in stall B3
* Taste local roasted coffee at Helanta Coffee in stall B4
* Visit Royal Nursing Home in stall D9 and learn about their nursing services and residential facilities for senior citizens
* Visit Dunvila Sustainables in stall B5 and shop their range of jungle bee's honey and organic heirloom rice varieties
* Shop bamboo and cane baskets and trays from Athkam Roo in stall B9
* Ocean Intact in stall D10 has new hand painted t-shirts for purchase
* Get your hands on Cellulose Jewellery's latest unisex pieces made out of paper in stall B6
* Visit Deen the Bookman in stall A1 and dig into their diverse range of collectibles and rare books
good market battaramulla
Good Market Battaramulla is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm at 137, Pannipitiya Road.
You can find organic fruits and vegetables and natural food, body, home, and garden products from more than 130 Good Market approved enterprises.
Good Market Battaramulla has parking, space for more products, and a covered garden area to meet with family and friends. Look forward to hearing what you think.
This week’s deliveries include…
* Chili, cumin, cinnamon, lightly salted and plain cashews from Addictive
* Sweet peanuts, rulang sesame sweet, sesame thalaguli, thala kerali, white sesame seeds and kurakkan flour from Raja Gedara
* Clove, nutmeg, cardamom, whole black pepper and black pepper powder from Ma's
* Coconut cream, coconut flour, coconut sugar, coconut aminos garlic, teriyaki and original from Ceylon Coconut Company
* Gram flour, atta flour, kurakkan flour and dates from Foodlink
* Bee honey and cinnamon with bee honey from Dunvila Sustainables
* Lavender, lemongrass, cinnamon & clove, peppermint & sandalwood soap body bar, chamomile baby soap, and facial charcoal soap bar from Moonshadow
* Holy basil tea, garcinia cambogia tea, hibiscus tea, cocoa tea, jamun coffee and iramusu tea from Possible Green
* Kaolin mud pack, peppermint foot scrub and kasthuri turmeric scrub from Helinta Eco
* Eco friendly toilet papers from Jetwing Hotels
GOOD MARKET reid avenue
Good Market Reid Avenue is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm across from the Colombo Racecourse in the Lakpahana Courtyard. The shop has fresh organic fruits, vegetables, rice, and other farm products, free range eggs and chicken, natural food, body, home, and garden products. The community deli has smoothies, juices, coffee, tea, hoppers, baked goods, and ready-to-eat meals and snacks from Good Market food vendors. This week’s deliveries include…
* NEW: bee's honey from Elixir of Life
* Freerange PGS chicken and eggs from Amiron Farms
* Cooked, deviled and oven dried cashews from Golden Cashews
* Dried figs, apricot, apple and walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts from Big Borek
* Reusable produce bags from Rice & Carry
* Rolled oats, steel cut oats, instant oats and oat flour from Oateo Organic
* Spinach green, marigold yellow and paprika orange natural food colors from Sprig Natural
* Organic PGS red pea, green pea, white pea, kollu, and white sesame seeds from Raja Gedara
* Beet kochchi, carrot spice, pumpkin garlic and pumpkin peanuts from Wild Rabbits
* Polos curry, lunu miris, coconut sambol, karapincha sambol, mango pickle, lime pickle, chili fried ambarella and goraka paste from Larich
Sri Lanka Blog
The Good Market Sri Lanka blog includes updates on the Saturday Good Market event, the Good Market Reid Avenue and Battaramulla shops, and the Sri Lankan community.